It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Muji. I own a lot of stuffs from Muji – stationery, packing cubes, neck cushion, passport holder, umbrella, luggage, shirts, even handkerchief – just to name a few. I love Muji because it embraces minimalism and practicality – after all it’s a Japanese brand popular for its eco-friendly household products. I won’t say that their price is cheap (this is not Daiso), but it’s comparable to its quality.
Here are 5 of my most favorite Muji products (trust me, it’s hard to choose just 5!) :
- Muji Paraglider Cloth Shoulder Bag – I’ve carried bricks with this bag and it still survived! I love that it’s very versatile – I can carry it for daily use (just my wallet, phone and keys), as a gym bag, as a diaper bag, as a shopping bag or it can even be my overnight bag and still have much space in it as it can expand up to around 19-litre capacity. Don’t let the lightweight material of this bag fool you – it’s very durable! When not in used, I can fold it and keep it in its carrying case. This bag is definitely a keeper.
- Muji Hanging Travel Case – I love that I could hang this and it has many small compartment in it for organization. The design is so pretty too. I have to admit that I don’t pack light when it comes to toiletries, so the only downside is its limited space. Until the day I learn the art of carrying mini-size toiletries, I would be using this travel case along side another toiletry bag.
- Muji Packing Cubes – These make packing and unpacking so much easier. I separate my cloth by category – 1 packing cube for tops, 1 packing cube for bottoms, and 1 packing cube for undergarments, socks and scarves. I have separate packing cubes for my husband’s and daughter’s clothes too for when I travel with them. Muji packing cubes come in multiple sizes and they are lightweight, thin and I just love the design! I feel like I can pack a couple of extra clothes too with these cubes, so it’s a win-win for an overpacker like me. I’ve been traveling with these packing cubes for almost a year now and all have held up well. In the family of packing cubes is also Muji Cube Mesh Pouch that I love. I no longer need to rummage through my bag to find my earphone. I no longer need to painstakingly untangle the earphone cable every time I want to use it. I love the design of this pouch and I could easily hook it to my bag. Other than earphone, this pouch is also perfect for storing candies, keys, mini makeup or even small jewelry.
- Muji stationery – Who wouldn’t love good stationery, right? I’m obsessed with Muji pens so much as they write well. Particularly, I love their 0.38 mm gel ink pens as they make my handwriting neater. I have them in array of colors – but I know for the fact that I’ll only be writing with the black pen. I also have their highlighters, scissors, stapler, glue, ruler, planner, note pad – basically I visit Muji, stuck there for hours and then buy some stuff I don’t really need.
- Muji Nylon Mesh Case – It comes in A5 size so its perfect for storing my Moleskine bullet journal together with my stationery and my phone whenever I go for meetings. It makes things organized and it’s see through too, so it’s easy for me to locate stuffs.
I look forward to add more Muji products in my life – their skin care, make up, essential oil, and even furniture – I love Muji!